MY PS3 DOES NOT READ OR RECOGNIZE DISCS WHEN INSERTED, OR MOVIE PLAYBACK / GAMEPLAY FREEZES AFTER A FEW MINUTES. This is one of the most common symptoms we see, especially on units that are over three years old. The cause is hardly ever the result of dirt or contamination because the drive’s self-contained design makes it near impossible for this to happen. Simply replacing the blu ray drive will not fix this problem because each drive is uniquely paired with the PS3′s motherboard, so that means your original blu ray drive must be repaired in order for your PS3 to start reading discs again. Fortunately we have the expertise to get your console reading discs quickly and good as new.
Has your Fat PlayStation 3 Stopped Reading Game Discs?
Our Original Playstation 3 Blu Ray Drive Repair Service will fix the following errors:
- Fixes disc read errors.
- Fixes slow loading times and failure to read disc.
- Cannot eject or load games? This will fix that.
- We only use official replacement parts.
- Helps correct game freezing, movie skipping and other errors.
- Plus and additional Mechanical issues with the drive.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 30 November, 1999.